trial

's Avatar

ronwork

17 Oct, 2018 02:43 PM

Hello! How can I get a 30 day trial?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Mike Cherichett... on 17 Oct, 2018 03:08 PM

Hello Ron,

Just sign up for an account and you will get a free 30 day trial: https://secure.advertserve.com/signup.html

-Mike

2. 2 Posted by Ron on 17 Oct, 2018 03:20 PM

I have already registered for this address: [email blocked]. How soon will my account be set up?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Mike Cherichett... on 18 Oct, 2018 01:16 PM

Hello Ron,

My apologies for the delay. It seems your signup was mistakenly flagged as spam.

Your account has been set up and you should have received a welcome e-mail with your account login.

-Mike

4. 4 Posted by Roman Shishkin on 18 Oct, 2018 06:16 PM

Hi Mike!

I am an advertiser, can I use your service to advertise using the SPA, PDA, CPM model?

>Четверг, 18 октября 2018, 16:16 +03:00 от Mike Cherichetti <[email blocked]>:

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Mike Cherichett... on 18 Oct, 2018 08:53 PM

Hi Roman,

Yes, it is possible for you to work with publishers using any pricing model you negotiate with them.

AdvertServe is only a technology platform and we do not connect you with any publishers. All we provide is the ad server software to serve, track and report on your ad impressions, clicks, and conversions. You must negotiate your own deals with publishers to place your ads on their sites or work with an ad agency or network that can do so on your behalf.

The benefit for an advertiser to use AdvertServe is that you can more easily change your ads without having to send them to publishers and wait for them to update in their own ad server. Having consolidated reporting across all publishers that you work with is also convenient and keeps publishers honest by verifying their reporting. AdvertServe also supports many types of ads, which ad servers used by publishers might not be able to run themselves such as HTML5, expandables, pushdowns, and video.

-Mike

6. System closed this discussion on 28 Oct, 2018 09:00 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Nov, 2018 01:52 PM
18 Oct, 2018 08:53 PM
26 Aug, 2018 05:35 PM