Cancellation and refund of Account

MOhit

25 Aug, 2015 04:52 PM

Dear Team

Please from immediate effect cancel my subscription and refund me the amount back.

Thanks
Mohit

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Mike Cherichett... on 25 Aug, 2015 06:46 PM

Hi Mohit,

Yes, we received your cancellation request and it will be processed today.

There will be no refund necessary since we have not yet billed you for the August 1-25th service period. The last invoice you received and paid covered the July 1-31st service period. Normally what we would do here is send you a partial and final invoice for August 1-25th, however, what I will do for you is waive the charges for the August service period since you have stated that you plan to open the account again later.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. 2 Posted by Mohit Kumar Fru... on 25 Aug, 2015 06:57 PM

Thanks Mike!

I really appreciate it. We will look again in next 3 months for sure. This is only temporarily hold due to some necessary changes in website.

Mohit Kumar Fruitwala | Founder & Managing Director | RFL Online Solutions Pvt Ltd. | M: +91 888-502-6600 | L: +91-40-6060-6868 | E-Mail ID: [email blocked] <mailto:[email blocked]> | Address: 447 Regus, 4th Floor, Gumidelli Commercial Complex, Old Airport Road, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016 | Website: www.behungry.in <http://www.behungry.in/>

Description: Description: cid: Description: Description: cid:[email blocked]

DISCLAIMER
    This message (including any attachments) issued by BeHungry™ contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, may constitute information that is privileged or confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you should contact us immediately and thereafter delete this message from your system. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or forwarding of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail to [email blocked] and completely delete or destroy any and all electronic or other copies of the original message and any attachments thereof.

3. Mike Cherichetti closed this discussion on 31 Aug, 2015 01:57 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

09 Sep, 2019 02:07 PM
06 Jun, 2019 04:19 PM
08 May, 2019 05:26 PM