ad not showing up in advert

Anne

02 May, 2017 07:17 PM

I am having trouble with an ad not showing up in a zone on advert, I think we have everything correct, but it will not show up. Any ideas what we are doing wrong? Attached are 2 screen shots, one of the ad zone and one of the ad itself. Thanks for any help you can give us.
Anne Ewing
Providence Business News

1. 1 Posted by Anne on 02 May, 2017 07:31 PM

This is Anne again, I think I figured it out... the ad is does not actually run until tomorrow so I had set the start date as tomorrow, so it did not show up today. I changed the date and now I see it... duh. Thank you.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Mike Cherichett... on 02 May, 2017 08:20 PM

Hi Anne,

No problem, I'll go ahead and close out this ticket then.

By the way I got your other e-mail that you were having some trouble with our ticket system. I've never seen that error before so that's kind of strange. It might be some setting in your browser that's interfering with the login.

If it's easier you can send an e-mail to [email blocked] and it will create a ticket. You can also reply to tickets using your e-mail. It's not required to log in and use the ticket system, but it is nice to go back and search through old e-mails sometimes as it archives them.

-Mike

3. Mike Cherichetti closed this discussion on 02 May, 2017 08:20 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

09 Sep, 2019 02:07 PM
06 Jun, 2019 04:19 PM
08 May, 2019 05:26 PM