Paired Ads

's Avatar

oncoor

02 Apr, 2014 09:46 PM

How do I pair 2 zones to have the same companies ads? I tried to find this in the help docs, but I do not know what you would call this.

For instance, Zone Ub (banner HTML - for the banner ad) and Uv (dynamic HTML - for the video ad).

I want Ad 1 and Video 1 to appear together. And next page refresh, Ad 2 and Video 2 to be together.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Mike Cherichett... on 03 Apr, 2014 02:25 AM

We call ads that have been paired together a roadblock. They are actually set up in the advertisers account settings.

1. Log in to your AdvertServe control panel and go to Accounts
    2. Edit the advertisers account
    3. Scroll down and click on Roadblock Campaigns
    4. Select the campaigns that you would like to pair together and move them into the box on the right
    5. Then do the same and select the zones where you would like the campaigns to be paired together
    6. Press the Save Changes button

Once you have done this the campaigns will appear together on pages where the selected the zones appear together.

One thing to be aware of when testing roadblock campaigns is that there is a page view timeout associated with them. If you refresh the same page very quickly you will see the same campaigns repeatedly. The trick to this is to wait 10+ seconds in between refreshes so that the timeout expires.

2. Mike Cherichetti closed this discussion on 08 Apr, 2014 02:56 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

31 Mar, 2021 03:15 PM
03 Aug, 2020 08:33 PM
22 Jun, 2020 06:51 PM