Dynamic Floater Ads

's Avatar

anni

16 Jun, 2014 08:47 PM

Hello: We are setting up on our first-ever dynamic html floater ad campaign. Can you point me to the documentation for enabling dynamic zones on our site? I'm having trouble tracking down the specifics to share with our developer.

Thanks,
Anni

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Mike Cherichett... on 16 Jun, 2014 09:00 PM

Hello Anni,

You basically just need to go to our code wizard, click on Dynamic Code > HTML in the menu on the left, select your zone and press the Generate Code button. Then copy and paste the generated code into your web page. For a floating ad you would normally want to place it at the end of the page near the </body> tag so that it's one of the last things on the page to be loaded.

All the dynamic code does is execute a document.write() function call to write the HTML for your dynamic media directly into your page, so it's functionally the same as if you had the code embedded directly in the page.

Also, I thought I would mention that we do have several built-in types of floating ads such as crawlers and lightboxes. Here's a full list of examples: http://www.advertserve.com/examples/ It might be worth checking over all of those examples to see if we already have a built-in that would work for you.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. Mike Cherichetti closed this discussion on 22 Jun, 2014 02:44 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

31 Mar, 2021 03:15 PM
03 Aug, 2020 08:33 PM
22 Jun, 2020 06:51 PM