Need Help

's Avatar

ryan.merritt

27 Aug, 2014 04:49 PM

I am trying to create an adnetwork for a specific niche market. But I have a couple of questions about your services before ordering. If you could kindly respond to the questions and or provide the link where I can find the answers, that would be perfect :) I didn't find what i was looking for.

1.) Is there a detailed tutorial on how to integrate advert-Serve into my website ?

2.) What kind of expert/programmer should I hire to help integrate this AdvertServe into my website?

3.) Can you recommend a service or expert that can help me find publishers to add to my new ad network?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Mike Cherichett... on 27 Aug, 2014 05:07 PM

Hi Ryan,

1. I recommend reading chapters 2-6 in our user manual: http://www.advertserve.com/docs/latest/html/manual/ That will give you a good understanding of how our system works. It isn't quite a step-by-step guide, but everyone's setup is going to be a little different based on their requirements.

2. Integration to run ads on your web site? Anyone with basic HTML skills can do that. You just copy and paste the HTML code that's generated by our code wizard into your pages where you want the ads to appear.

3. Such services do exist and they are called ad exchanges. You can buy traffic from all of the publishers they represent. The most popular ones are AppNeux and Rubicon Project.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. 2 Posted by Ryan Merritt on 27 Aug, 2014 05:19 PM

Mike you are awesome bro..... Thank you so much. .

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Mike Cherichett... on 27 Aug, 2014 05:35 PM

You're welcome!

4. Mike Cherichetti closed this discussion on 27 Aug, 2014 05:35 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

31 Mar, 2021 03:15 PM
03 Aug, 2020 08:33 PM
22 Jun, 2020 06:51 PM