Customizing Reports

Jennifer

20 Sep, 2017 07:32 PM

Hi Mike,
When looking at the list of campaigns in Advert, is there a way to filter the list, either in the campaign view or via the reports sections, so that all you see are the campaigns that ran during a particular time frame? For example, I'd like to see all of the online campaigns that are running 9/1 through 9/30 for billing purposes. But if I put those dates in the start date/stop date fields, it shows me all of the campaigns running in September plus those that are running for longer periods of time (e.g. 6/1/17-12/1/17) that still apply to that date range. I feel like I'm missing a step somewhere.

Any tips or advice is much appreciated!
Jennifer

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Mike Cherichett... on 20 Sep, 2017 08:18 PM

Hi Jennifer,

Yeah, unfortunately when you select the date range in the campaign listing it shows all campaigns running within the selected period of time and can't restrict it to campaigns that ended during it.

The best thing I can suggest would be to select the date range, then sort by stop date and export to Excel. Then you can remove the rows for any campaigns that haven't ended yet. They'll all be at the end of the list.

-Mike

2. 2 Posted by Jennifer on 20 Sep, 2017 08:43 PM

Okay, thank you!

3. Mike Cherichetti closed this discussion on 25 Sep, 2017 05:14 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

09 Sep, 2019 02:07 PM
06 Jun, 2019 04:19 PM
08 May, 2019 05:26 PM